Monday, December 17, 2007

house tour contined, continued, continued....


this is a light up candy cane that a certain young girl wanted one year from him...she's nver been a real picky kid, but the light up candy cane and the penguin were particularly hard items for santa to find, but he found them and thus started the tradition of telling mom and dad that it's okay, santa knows exactly what to get me...he always does!! I don't have to write it down because he knows!

I leave you with the most beautiful angel I have ever seen...not that I am prejudice against other angels..LOL
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Hootin Anni said...

I too think that angel is sweet!!!!

My holiday slide show tour is THIS WAY

Unknown said...

She is truly the prettiest angel. How fun to have little ones around at Christmas, my girls are teens now. Your decorations are lovely, and thank you for the tour. Merry Christmas, Karen