Tuesday, November 06, 2007

alex and the stormtrooper

Isn't she cute? I just love the way she looks with her tooth gone. She was so proud of herself...she pulled her tooth herself(at least partly) Oh there was the usual drama of things that go along with her, but she was the one who ended up pulling her tooth out--which was my job on the last two teeth. It only took about an hour...with much wailing and crying...and we finally ended up putting dental floss and me pulling, then her pulling the tooth all the way out. She's talking on the phone with my mom, telling her that she just pulled out her tooth.
This picture I took because I thought that she would really be cute in black and white...this would be awesome blown up!!


















Betcha didn't know stormtroopers wear dino pjs!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Sabrena said...

tommy told me that Gavin's mask is actually a clonetrooper--I know silly me for thinking different!

I have only seen attack of the clones 14 times and I should've picked up on my mistake!